Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Painbow Pun Slimes.

So, you thought I wasn't going to do a piece this month (ummm, April), eh? Eh?!? Wrong, buddy, dead wrong. You don't know jack sh*t about nothing.

Sorry for taking it so personally.

Despite the fact that I spent the entire month living like a hobo and making a freakin' kitchen for TV, I wanted to get something down for Rainbow Fun Times.

So I went all A Day In the Life and just thought of things in my life that I enjoy, and that are the colors of the rainbow, and drew them one by one.

rainbow
some colors are a lot harder than others... i'm looking at you, indigo.

I'd like to go back and refine this a lot, it could be way cooler. But I probably shouldn't bother.

P.S. I pretty much ripped this idea off from Francesca. 100% all the way. Thanks Francesca!

P.P.S. Except for the expression "dollas!" That I stole from Chris Crammer.

3 comments:

Francesca said...

10 POINTS FOR MEEEE!!

Aw. I'm honored, though. These make that idea so much cooler! Poor Twink. His head is so tiny.

Jesse said...

I think the fish tank would have made a swell green.

adam H. said...

I thought the purple one at first was Lindsay withought her shirt on. I guess she's more blue than purple anyway. My mistake. Awesome Rainbow job!!