Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cat Trouble

Despite their diminutive size, cats easily do as much damage (to property, person and lifestyle) as dogs. But at least dogs feel bad about it after the fact.

Listen, when you've got as many cats as we do, you pretty much need a full-time committee to police those troublemakers and administer the proper justice.

Because they will constantly scratch, fight, puke, poop, pee, shed, bite, chew through expensive wires, break up romantic moments and even smash iPads like nobody's business. Trust me on this one, I'm a pro.

SAAC_ChrisHajny_KittyCommittee

Please check out a bigger version here!

4 comments:

Jesse said...

Holy crap, it lives!!!!!

Mud! said...

Very true. Cats know they're evil. Dogs think they're doing you a favor by "coloring" the white carpet.

Mud! said...

Oh, and awesome job! Love the textures!!

Anne said...

I love your blog! I have my own and would love if you checked it out or even followed me!! http://annemonty.blogspot.com/